IMPORTANT (READ BEFORE STARTING TEST):
1. The test will be 20 minutes long. However, you are able to submit the test earlier if you finish earlier.
2. Make sure to have a calculator, pen and paper with you in case there are calculation questions.
3. If you need to type an answer e.g. “House”,
Enter “House” in the answer box.
Do not enter “A house” or “The house”.
4. Once you submit the test, you will be able to see your results and all the correct/incorrect answers.
5. There will be a button at the bottom of the results page to retake the test – if you want to do it again, immediately.
6. Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you encounter any problems with the test
NOTE: The number of questions in this test has been reduced as this is a sample test.
This test is for logged in users only.